• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar this morning

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
"You thought I wanted to be let in? No silly I was just watching the world go by"
943358_10151935515950558_656913201_n.jpg

603868_10151935542310558_958246474_n.jpg

960291_10151935545125558_678994856_n.jpg

"You've fed the bunnies, inside now!"

Aw he's beautiful, reminds me very much if this boy I've been tempted by on a local rescues website...

2CEDE970-1354-4327-9A83-FC1C095B6C7E-1022-0000019807A4D38B_zps21c9323f.jpg

It amazes me how cats fit in the tiniest spaces! Who'd have thought a cat would fit on (and not slip off!) one of those tiny upvc window ledges :lol: I've got same windows tho so good to know... :lol: One if the cats at work flummoxed me one day how it had got through the baby gate as the gaps just don't look wide enough but indeed they r wide enough for a cat to stroll through as if there's nothing there!

he's gorgeous, can't believe he's been there so long :shock:
He falls off occasionally, mainly when he tries to jump on rather than going up delicately :roll: even my fat cat fits ;) Mable has a habit of getting up behind Oscar without him seeing and then bashing him round the head :shock::lol:

Oscar used to squeeze through the bars in the baby gate :lol: we had to bend them eventually and then brought a gate with a cat flap :lol:

he's gorgeous, can't believe he's been there so long :shock:
He falls off occasionally, mainly when he tries to jump on rather than going up delicately :roll: even my fat cat fits ;) Mable has a habit of getting up behind Oscar without him seeing and then bashing him round the head :shock::lol:

Oscar used to squeeze through the bars in the baby gate :lol: we had to bend them eventually and then brought a gate with a cat flap :lol:

Aw I would love to get a cat I love the way they just mooch about! If that boy hangs around the rescue a bit longer u never know :D I'm not really in a position to have one at the mo. He sounds perfect tho as I have 2 dogs I'd need to have a confident, independent cat that can hold his own and doesn't need so much human affection, as it'd need to mainly live outdoors (with a purpose built shelter) So all the things that may be putting others off r actually what I would be looking for :lol:

Aw I would love to get a cat I love the way they just mooch about! If that boy hangs around the rescue a bit longer u never know :D I'm not really in a position to have one at the mo. He sounds perfect tho as I have 2 dogs I'd need to have a confident, independent cat that can hold his own and doesn't need so much human affection, as it'd need to mainly live outdoors (with a purpose built shelter) So all the things that may be putting others off r actually what I would be looking for :lol:

if he's still there when you're ready then it was meant to be ;)

Hello Oscar! Nice to see pictures of one of my favourite RU cats!

aww thank you :love:

Back