• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I caught Lilly doing a DBF on video!!! (With pics now)

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I was watching Harvey digging in their dig pot from the window so thought I'd try capture a video of him doing it. He decided to play all innocent though :roll: but Lilly made up for it with a spectacular DBF! I was so excited I've never caught her doing one on camera and I rarely see her doing them anyway :D

The video is rather long sorry :oops: so skip to 4minutes to see the DBF, I also love when she sits up a bit she stretches her lovely long back legs :D also please ignore my commentary :oops: that's just how I chat with the bunnies :oops:

And for those who don't want to watch the vid, I have taken some stills out of the vid just in case you want to see the cute moment in it :p

"Oh no the world's gone dark! I can't seeeee!"
b5f7308053bf9e017d713eb5a7766b5c_zpsabda6c48.jpg

"Tis ok, I can sees agen! Lilly did it happens to your eyes too?"
03b8505721e84fc27030cfcbdcead19b_zps98a1e241.jpg

"Lilly? Lilly?!!!!?? Why do you not talks to me?"
ef30327ce8a62e58ab82df1d380d5175_zps86e499ca.jpg

"Noooo Lilly come backs to life! I lick you, that's how to do the CPRs isn't it?"
40921c887163fbe97661616264604558_zps2fe8ecd4.jpg

"Phew it's ok Mummy, no need to panics, I licked her back to life"
d95f30e04353fe4113f8e84fe21ddaf3_zps14d13bb9.jpg

"What was all that about? I was just having ma afternoon snoozes!"
aad17cf986d5aa27103a37435f6bbf4c_zps02771f48.jpg

Last edited:
SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love:

That is lovely!!!!

SQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love:

That is lovely!!!!

I had to try sooooo hard not to squee out loud when she did it :lol::eek:ops

LOVE IT! harvey licking her lips almost!:love: :love::love::love::love::love:

Awh he does nearly :love: I've seen them lick each others tongues before :shock: my response when they do this is "ewwww get a room guys!" :lol:

I can't stop watching this clip :oops: I'm just so pleased to have caught her doing something so cute :p

Just before she flops over I say to her "Lilly do you love him?" about Harvey and it looks like she nods her head :shock:

:lol: I think it's a bit wishful thinking that the bunnies are talking back to me!

Cute though!

Your bunnies are just so gorgeous! I love the way Harvey was sat in the pot looking so innocent!

Lilly looks so cute flopped out and relaxed :love:

Your bunnies are just so gorgeous! I love the way Harvey was sat in the pot looking so innocent!

Lilly looks so cute flopped out and relaxed :love:

Thanks, they are rather cute :love: I swear he was just looking at me as if to say "I have no idea how this happened!", unfortunately for him I'd stood at the window watching him do it all for ages :lol: including a big binky in the middle of it all :lol:

All the soil is cleared up now, Harvey did not help, he played tug of war with me with the dustpan :roll: he obviously didn't want me to clear his masterpiece :lol:

Wow 67 views on this video this morning :shock: that's the most views any of my videos has ever had :lol: Lilly says thanks for watching her!

Last edited:
I like the fact that they both give and receive grooms.

They're really good at taking turns actually :love: I don't actually think there is a more dominant one between them, they're both happy to give and receive grooming! Harvey's the same with me, happy to get strokes and gives licks :D Lilly is definitely dominant to me though, she'll happily accept my stroking but would not dare return the favour :lol:

Back