• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stood looking out the window in hysterics

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
The bunnies are running around the aviary playing, Harvey ran in to their hay hutch and and jumped back out with the biggest mouthful of hay and sat to eat it, and Lilly comes up and is trying to take the hat out of his mouth whilst he's eating it :lol: he can't be bothered to get up and move away from her so he just moves his head from side to side :lol: Lilly succeeded in getting some out of his mouth so he ran back in and came out with another mouthful, Lilly then continued to try and get hay out of his mouth :lol: he looked so annoyed but was just too lazy to move! Eventually she gave up defeated and went and got her own mouthful of hay :lol:

I was laughing so hard at the expressions on their faces :lol:

Spring is bringing out some seriously funny, cheeky and playful behaviour in them!!!!

They've been doing funny things all day actually!

They keep running into their hay hutch, dragging hay out and sitting eating it outside, I think they're enjoying the warmer air! :love:

Lilly has been binkying and doing bunny-500s all day and leaping massive leaps! She jumped off of their 2.5 foot high hutch earlier :shock: multiple times :shock: she's quite a big bunny so I suppose it doesn't matter too much for her to do it really!

Harvey's been exploring and periscoping and there have been quite a few binkies from him too :love:

I think it's the Spring, it's made all day playtime!

Back