• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum, Raisin, Floppy and Millie

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it was a while since I had posted an update so took a few photos today to share. They are all doing really well and must have decided spring is well on the way because there is fluff everywhere in their shed! They are all behaving as well as can be expected and Rum has managed to hold her weight over her first outdoor winter which I am really pleased about.

Food time! Floppy and Rum managed to run under the scoop just as the food was falling into their tray!

IMG_6441_zps34f3d936.jpg

IMG_6427_zpsbe57fb58.jpg

IMG_6423_zps85733496.jpg

IMG_6434_zps50bb28d5.jpg

Rum and Raisin in their favourite hidey hole

IMG_6418_zps15044a9c.jpg

Millie and Raisin looking affectionate.

IMG_6439_zps97e32b23.jpg

Millie chilling out which was lovely to see. She is such a stress bun.

IMG_6420_zps3d2ee405.jpg

Raisin

IMG_6375_zps3f210bb4.jpg

A minilop breed description I read once was along the lines of 'a football with a head'. Raisin doing his best to live up to this!

IMG_6364_zps2c1f0d75.jpg

And Rum

IMG_6367_zps243d30d2.jpg

Bless them all! :love: I like the 'football with a head' description - they look so like that when they fluff themselves out.

D'awww! :love:
Yanno...I never liked football...till you made that comment! :lol:
Those are such lovely photos, Ali. Thank you for sharing. With my last two weeks being so low, that was a much needed smile. :)

They certainly are a beautiful group. Can i ask what gender they are and did you bond 2 pairs or some other bunny configuration? I woul love to bond Frosty and Snowflake with my new girlies once they are settled in. :)

Back