• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle's new Hun bun :)

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
On Sunday Morning we went along to Cottontails Rescue where Pickle is from for him to be paired up. On the friday evening a lovely bunny was brought back after being a house bunny bonded to another bun for some reason something did not work out so they paired their boy up with another bun with a different temperament. Anyway we were taken to Little 'Lola' (We have not decided on a name yet but that's what the first owners called her) and we fell in love. They were put in the bonding run , at first she started to mount him then when she got onto his head she up setted him a bit..haha. There was a scuffle and they had to have a divide in front to calm them down, things settled down enough for us to take her on trial. The hour Journey Home really helped with the bonding process! Instead of putting them straight into the shed I decided to stay in my Granny's spare bedroom and set up a bonding pen and we stayed there for 2 days, the heating was off and the room was neutral as they have never been there

Anyway meet our new little girl, she is so very friendly! She is 7 months old and she is a NethieXLop, she is pretty small :love: while in the bedroom she loved binkying around and jumping 2.5ft high upto the bed! She is an amazing jumper and an extremely good hay eater, she is forever eating hay which is brilliant. We brought them home back to the shed this evening and things seem to be going well. We just need to name her! if you have food or anything around she will come right upto to you and sit on your lap and eat it, she's lovely!

The Night she came home..

the shed at the moment

Oh wow she's gorgeous!! :love: congratulations! :D they look really happy together already! :love: I'm so happy for Pickle! :wave: xxx

Aw that's brilliant news, she's beautiful, reminds me of my 1st bunny when I was a child, Tammy! Pickle looks really happy to have a friend again. So happy for u that the bonding seems to be going so well :love:

oooh Jack... she is beautiful, I am soooooo pleased to see them both happy.......!,!,!

Fee xxxx

Back