• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my Son

Awe......... I just seen this and came to see you and your son. I am very disappointed and sorry that I missed it. :(

Sorry, I was feeling over sensitive as my Son went home yesterday and the thread had loads of views and no comments :(

My fault, no one elses!

Sorry, I was feeling over sensitive as my Son went home yesterday and the thread had loads of views and no comments :(

My fault, no one elses!

:( I would of felt the same, I don't know why people view and don't comment. I would love to see it :wave:

I didn't get to see either and I don't know how I missed it I was relatively un-busy yesterday :( would love to see it if you're feeling up to putting it up :)

I'm sorry, i was having a hellish bunny day yesterday and didnt answer as much as usual..... It was the same 2 or 3 people that answered my thread, its usually the same ....

Hugs
Fee xxx

:( I missed this.

Hope you feel better in a few days. I know its not easy. Hope you had a lovely weekend and that your daughters 21st went well.

Honestly, please don't worry about it. I have loads of days when I don't reply to posts!

I was just feeling emotional, it really doesn't matter! :wave:

Haha! Am I right in thinking your son has tattoos and is quite good looking. Being single and 22 and all I quite like having people to perve over. ;)

Good memory! Yes, he has tattoos and I've been told he is good looking, hard to know really when he's your son!

Oooh go on.. we need some eye candy in here... I have had a rotten day.. Could do with someone scrummy to admire... even if he is your son!!,!,:lol

Back