• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess Who Looked After me Today

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My Morsey :love: :love:

Where would I be without this most amazing Rabbit

Rabbits595.jpg

Rabbits598.jpg

Rabbits604.jpg

Rabbits605.jpg

Rabbits596.jpg

Rabbits603.jpg

Rabbits609.jpg

He is a star of a rabbit although calling him a'rabbit' doesn't seem adequate for the huge personality he has and all the support he gives you.

How is Dermot?

Ahhh...dear Morse :love:
A most special bun indeed. :) Well loved by all.
You are so lucky Jane, he really is one in a million. :)

I was wondering about Dermot as well. ((((((((((((((((comfort vibes)))))))))))))))))))))

:love: can't resist coming back a few times to look at his face, can't believe his expressions looks like he has something to say but doesn't know where to start :love:

He is a star of a rabbit although calling him a'rabbit' doesn't seem adequate for the huge personality he has and all the support he gives you.

How is Dermot?

He is a bit quiet, but he is coping OK so far. He lives next to Colonel Colin and they put on a 'I am a super Buck' display for each other every morning. They used to do it to try to impress Aisling. This morning they still feel they need to strut their stuff. No aggression, just lots of buzzing and waggling of fluffy tails, then charging up and down their enclosures. Colin also falls on his side and does a full roll over. First time I saw him do it I thought he'd collapsed and died !! He will even remain on his back with his legs in the air for a few seconds, witnessing that for the first time almost caused me to have a heart attack !!

That display sounds hilarious ;-).

D'Argo used to show off to Falon at first but she used to turn her bum on him and he seems to have given up!

My previous bun Rosie used to roll on her back and stick her legs up in front of our coal fire (with the guard on) in the lounge to warm her tummy! I am waiting for our current two to do it, they just like to sit in front of it at the moment :)

Back