• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodnight, Barney xXx

jordanrose

Warren Scout
The smallest of creatures have the biggest hearts; they are the ones that touch us the most.

My work at the local animal shelter is done with a huge outpouring of love for the animals. Each and every one of them have a place in my heart, but some more than others. Barney, in particular, gave me so much joy at the shelter with his cuddles, his cheeky little face and his love of life. He always seemed so eternally grateful for us giving him a second chance, even when he started to deteriorate.

He was fostered by a trustee, who has today had to say goodbye to him. He became too weak and with a heavy heart, was helped over the rainbow bridge.

You were never mine, Barney, but I feel an enormous sense of loss at your passing. A truly wonderful rabbit. Sleep tight, and binky free ♥

PA305276.jpg

oh this made me cry reading it , I'm so sorry , Barney look's such a gentle soul :cry:

Binky free at the Bridge gorgeous Barney xxxxx

Thank you all for your kind words!

Barney was a wonderful, gentle character and will be sorely missed by all who knew him. However, his passing marks an end to his pain; he no longer has to prove his strength.

Sleep well, darling boy :love:

Back