• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Chinchillas say Merry Christmas to you all on RU.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Love and best wishes and hope you are all having a happy day.

DSC09581.jpg

DSC09583.jpg

They are just so cute I had to have another peek at them. They look rather as if they are stuck up there, are they quite nimble at getting on and off platforms?

I've always loved chinchillas. I don't have the money/time to care for them though so I just drool over other peoples.
:love:

They are just so cute I had to have another peek at them. They look rather as if they are stuck up there, are they quite nimble at getting on and off platforms?

Thanks everyone.:love:

Yes they are very quick and nimble, a bit like miniture kangaroos. There are shelves on various levels all around them. Has to set up so they wouldn't go straight from top to the ground and injure their toes or legs. They fly around and sometimes bounce off the sides.

When I was giving Babydarling, who is in the middle, his meds he would fly through my hands and bounce up high to get away, it used to scare me that he would hurt himself, but he never did.

It is Little Nylon on the right, she is the daughter and on the other side is Kat, the mum.

Last edited:
Back