• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lop - look!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Is this a french lop or other>? I'm not sure :?

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-1.jpg

My vets have found her as a stray, they say she has dirty ears and is skinny. I might be fostering her... :shock:

Last edited:
I thought so. They kept saying to me over the phone she is big but as I have conti's I just usually think yea yea yea :lol:

She is a french lop...very skinny one, poor thing :(

She's beautiful though! :love::love::love: She looks familiar! :love:

Yes the vets have said she is very skinny. Any suggestions on what I could feed her up with??

I'm taking her over christmas I think but I'm scared I'm going to fall in love :oops: :(

yep a Frenchie..there are a few in rescues at the moment
If she is thin make sure she has plenty of bedding, get the vet to check her back teeth and panacur her for 28 days
You could feed a good quality rabbit mix such as Wagg Bunny Brunch or Rabbit Royale..as more fattening than pellets..but watch out for selective feeding the drawback to even a good mix
or just add a few flaked peas and oats to her pellets
have you named her?

yep a Frenchie..there are a few in rescues at the moment
If she is thin make sure she has plenty of bedding, get the vet to check her back teeth and panacur her for 28 days
You could feed a good quality rabbit mix such as Wagg Bunny Brunch or Rabbit Royale..as more fattening than pellets..but watch out for selective feeding the drawback to even a good mix
or just add a few flaked peas and oats to her pellets
have you named her?

Thanks Jill.

Don't really want her to go to a home until she's fully fit. Yes she has had full examination by the vet and I've been told shes healthy just underweight. I will ask about panacuring. I usually do that myself with any fosters/new arrivals but I'll check the vets haven't already done her.

The vets just kept calling her 'rabbit' in emails so not sure they named her so I named her Willow because my vets who found her are called the Willows :)

Back