• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue rotti needs a name!

Hi all,

We rescued this girl from a UK pound where she was due to be put to sleep at the end of her 7 day stay.

Her foster carer hasn't named her yet - ( i think because she doesn't want to get attached- she currently calls her "old girl"). She is 5 years + and was going to be put down as she was showing aggression to other dogs. We took a chance and moved her into rescue with an experienced foster urgently.

It turns out to be good with other dogs, horses, sheep and good with her handler. She wouldn't be suitable to be homed around young children and isn't keen on our foster carers other half or her friend but has been walked by other people!

I need a name for her for our site as a reference as she doesn't have one at present. Could anyone make any suggestions?

Not a bunny but RU members are good with names :) What do you think?

Many Thanks,
Jane x
8K6Jtl.jpg

W1O6zl.jpg

Misty. I'm not sure why, just popped into my heaad when I looked at her. She's a gorgeous girly. I can't see her tail :? does she have one?

PrL2ql.jpg

I don't think she does. She is apparently alot bigger than the photos show but i haven't met her yet.

We have another rotti called Missy here who is a permanent resident due to ongoing health issues who she reminds me of.
hHeUel.jpg
(Missy pictured)

Aww bless her, now you've got a Missi, a Missy and a Misty :shock: hope that doesn't get too confusing!!

Back