• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fight?

yamazumi

Warren Scout
Chaplin and Seeley were bonded in September, the intro was quite breeze really.

Seeley is always trying to take stuff out Chaplins mouth but it's never been a problem. This morning I was slicing some fruit and chucked two slices on the floor for them, Chaplin grabbed one and ran off, Seeley didn't see the other and ran after her. I came out into the hall where they were to them circling each other and Seeley pulling bits of fur out. I separated them immediately and popped Seeley in a room. I've been out for about an hour and 45 mins and have let him out and give them a pile of fOrage and they are fine.

Problem is I'm away this weekend, the oh is looking after them, they are hers too but I wish I could be here to keep an eye on them.

Is your o/h ok with breaking up a fight? Good thing is there was no blood and some circling and fur pulling can be quite common for even long bonded pairs so i'm sure they'll be ok. Just a little disagreement? however if you're really worried do you have a crate or oen you could use to divide their area? So they are still in the same place but can't get to each other whilst you're away.

Back