• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's Sunday Flops

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser takes the day of rest very seriously:

PB110588.jpg

And for a bit of variety:

PB110587.jpg

He is seriously a professional snoozer isn't he...nothing better than a contented snoozing bunny!:love:

Everyone is so polite. Nobody has commented on the small patch of wee on the corner of what was a nice fresh towel! :oops:

I just seen it now you mentioned it everybody has accidents even his Nibs hehee :love:

It was no accident. His lordship has taken to reversing into the little space between his basin and his tub of toys, and lifting his tail for no other reason than naughtiness. Sometimes he is so pleased with himself that he does a happy flop on his wee. :mrgreen::roll::shock:

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. :evil: Really, has she nothing better to do than to tell people I have my own ways of making sure everything is in order with my wee? :roll:

Back