• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else look at old photos of their bunnies and think...

All the time! I LOVE this photo of me & Mylo on the day we got her :love:
tinybunny.jpg

To be fair, she is still pretty small but obviously not that tiny!
P1050069.jpg

i was looking over old pics earlier and it made me laugh how young bisc and matt looked. they have that middle aged grumpy bunny look now :lol: even thought they're not grumpy :?:lol:

I don't have any baby pics, I do remember how small she was though. She was the size of a tiny kitten or something :lol:

Now she is HUUUGE :shock:

I don't have any baby pics, I do remember how small she was though. She was the size of a kitten or something :lol:

Now she is HUUUGE :shock:

I'm really shocked at how big Buttons has got, in particular! I'll post some pics when I'm back from work :thumb:

this is bisc before he grew into his ears :lol:

biscbeforehegrewintohisears-2.jpg

and baby matt:

mattposing.jpg

together - they've always been exceptionally close :love:

biscandmatt-2-1.jpg

baby bunnies :love:

yep! My alfie was literally skin and bones as a baby, he had E.C at 5 weeks old and we didn't collect him from the breeders until he was 11 weeks old, without his sister (we'd already picked her up at 7 weeks 6 days old) because he stayed there for extra medication, and then we bought him home and he ended up being on meds again for another two and a half months:(. this was him when we first got him:

alfieresized.jpg
[/IMG]

him now:
Hunstanton070912221.jpg
[/IMG]

He weighs more than Rosy now, he weighs 1.5kg! this was him and rosy on alfie's first night home.
devonalfiee097.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh my goodness yes :lol: Storm used to be half of Gypsy's size :shock: he was Tiny, now he's an almost 6kg lump of a bun :lol:

yep! My alfie was literally skin and bones as a baby, he had E.C at 5 weeks old and we didn't collect him from the breeders until he was 11 weeks old, without his sister (we'd already picked her up at 7 weeks 6 days old) because he stayed there for extra medication, and then we bought him home and he ended up being on meds again for another two and a half months:(. this was him when we first got him:

alfieresized.jpg
[/IMG]

him now:
Hunstanton070912221.jpg
[/IMG]

He weighs more than Rosy now, he weighs 1.5kg! this was him and rosy on alfie's first night home.
devonalfiee097.jpg
[/IMG]

:love: awww so cute!

Oooh yes! Whenever I see baby pics of Boris I can't believe how tiny he was! We kept him in a really small cage for the first few days (well, he had the option of going out but he couldnt figure out how to :lol:) and he was still able to do proper binkies in it! :shock: He ran around like a crazy thing, I thought he was having a fit of some sort :oops:

Not to mention the first time I ever met him when he was just a few weeks old....I could easily hold him with one hand :love:

He's small now too, his normal weight is usually around 1.4 kg :love:

Bella was actually a lot smaller when I got her at 4 months old than she is now :) I look at her and think she's about the same size as then, but in the pics from when I'd first brought her home she looks tiny! And her ears were too big for her head :lol::love:

Last edited:
230107_10151128440568321_2015983379_n.jpg

Baby Buttons and Nibbles! Think we'll get a shock when they get back together at how much they've grown!! :shock:

536283_10151128443548321_100160930_n.jpg

Baby Nibbles

249498_10151094415643321_1018441432_n.jpg

Nibbles a couple of weeks ago :thumb: he's actually put on quite a bit of weight since his neutering which I'm pleased about.

550925_10150809059678321_2041848053_n.jpg

Baby Buttons

548813_10151068633353321_1156113974_n.jpg

Buttons a few weeks ago :thumb:

Yes!

On his lead, learning the boundaries of the garden <3

Art035_zps068f067f.jpg

He's always been a poser...

sponic040_zpsefa16cc4.jpg

And NOW! How did your fur get so dark?!

sponic010_zpsb1dcef6a.jpg

7430b02c.jpg

Once a poser, always a poser! 3 years after the second photo..

DSC_0024.jpg

Back