• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donny & vampire Lola! *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I knew she was going to lunge at me :roll: but she usually just head butts you. She used her teeth this time :roll: :lol: I bruise really easily and it was a nice chunk out of the back of my hand so it will turn black at some point :lol: I was only picking up hay! .. but thinking about it she was on the opposite side to Donny who was in the litter tray and I was between them so it was my own fault really :lol: when she got to Donny she was fine though... first vampire hamster, now bunny!

They dug the lovely soft blanket up :roll: .. but when I left them they were lying on it so hopefully it lasts a bit longer :lol:

IMAG1785.jpg

IMAG1789.jpg

IMAG1790.jpg

IMAG1791.jpg

Last edited:
Donny wanted to help do the litter tray..

IMAG1794.jpg

IMAG1795.jpg

IMAG1797.jpg

IMAG1798.jpg

Ahhh! Demon bunny! It's scary how the red eye suits him :shock:

IMAG1793.jpg

IMAG1800.jpg

IMAG1801.jpg

IMAG1802.jpg

IMAG1803.jpg

IMAG1804.jpg

IMAG1806.jpg

IMAG1807.jpg

IMAG1808.jpg

IMAG1805.jpg

IMAG1809.jpg

IMAG1811.jpg

IMAG1786.jpg

(sorry they're random.. photobucket has taken over half an hour to upload them, then broke half of them :evil: so you can see with this one above..! need to find a new image holding site!)

IMAG1788.jpg

They are both gorgeous bunnys how can a little face like that be a demon bunny :lol::lol:

Aw they're beautiful. :love:

The post made me a litte sad though because butterfly markings remind me of my Harry and I'm still a bit raw about losing him :cry:

Back