• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla, Willow and Clover

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Orla has become a housebunny as she did not want to bond with her toyboys in the end. I'm not too upset though as everything has worked out for the best I think. Orla has such a lovely even temperament and she is very licky. She gets the run of my living room and hallway all day long and has a base camp under my massive art desk with hay box, litter tray and hutch. Also she has very mild snuffles and a gammy back leg (its loose in the socket and some of her toes are deformed) which means she rests a lot and takes life at a slower pace. And she is loving it, she is such a sook for cuddles and nose rubs and she is the centre of attention. It was really cute the other day, my son bumped his head and said ow, Orla came up and licked it as though kissing his ow better :love:

So here she is giving me the fright of my life
Orla21stOctober20125.jpg

Resting her leg
Orla22ndOctober20121.jpg

Orla22ndOctober20125.jpg

And here are Willow and Clover who now live in Orla's former run. They are very very cute wee boys and have a strong bond as you can see here :love:
CloverandWillow25thOctober20124.jpg

CloverandWillow25thOctober20125.jpg

CloverandWillow25thOctober201211.jpg

CloverandWillow25thOctober201237.jpg

CloverandWillow25thOctober201240.jpg

Back