• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe :) (hamster)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Bought a pumpkin full of sweets for her today, only I ate the sweets :thumb:

IMAG1655.jpg

IMAG1653.jpg

IMAG1654.jpg

IMAG1652.jpg

And her being photogenic :D

IMAG1643.jpg

IMAG1656-1.jpg

Her ZZ :)

IMAG1657-1.jpg

Out of curiosity, how often do you change megazorb for a ham?

I haven't yet:D its been about a month, maybe more since I've had the megazorb. I asked on the hamster forum in case I was being cruel, but she's good with her toileting so I don't need to change it fully at the moment, I have spot cleans when needed and clean her bedrooms(where she wees and poo) every 4 days or so.
April was the same :)

Aaw cute! Of course u *had* to buy the pumpkin for her, shame it was full of sweets... :lol: Iv started looking at everything as potential hamster toys now! The baby I look after has a big wooden Noah's ark with a house bit on top and port holes all across it and iv been thinking ooh Grayson would love this! :lol:

Aaw cute! Of course u *had* to buy the pumpkin for her, shame it was full of sweets... :lol: Iv started looking at everything as potential hamster toys now! The baby I look after has a big wooden Noah's ark with a house bit on top and port holes all across it and iv been thinking ooh Grayson would love this! :lol:

My bf stopped me buying all the other things I wanted for her :( .. But we need to go back and I'm getting them ;) :lol: Yes! I nearly bought a skeleton goblet thing, but it was the only one and it was cracked :( hopefully they have some Christmassy ones when we go back! Can't wait :lol:

I got April a 'my little pony house' from the charity shop a while ago which she loved shelling sun flower seeds in :lol: Phoebe can't get her fat bum through the window hole though :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't yet:D its been about a month, maybe more since I've had the megazorb. I asked on the hamster forum in case I was being cruel, but she's good with her toileting so I don't need to change it fully at the moment, I have spot cleans when needed and clean her bedrooms(where she wees and poo) every 4 days or so.
April was the same :)

Well that makes it even more tempting for me to get a hamster :(

Back