• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iris lonely hearts ad...

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Hello, my name is Iris

I am a mature lady (though a lady never does tell her age, i will say i am over 5 now :oops:).
I am going deaf in my golden years (my foster Mum gets my attention my gently throwing grass towards me, which you will see in my video appication)
I love nothing more than getting a head rub, so much so, i will move forward if you stop stroking me to make it easier for you to reach me, and if needs be, i shall even seek out your hand :lol:.
I would desperatly find a husbun to live out my twilight years with, someone kind and gentle who will keep me warm on cold nights :love:

Please reply to Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/ to organise a date.

My video application

Awh Iris you're beautiful :love: I'm sure a handsome gentleman bunny is waiting out there for you somewhere! I hope he finds you soon :love:

Back