• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One or Two From Today..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........well 7 to be precise !!

Michael and Esther

Rabbits001-13.jpg

Rabbits002-19.jpg

Rabbits003-14.jpg

Zac

Rabbits005-12.jpg

Rabbits006-10.jpg

Elyse

Rabbits007-9.jpg

Niamh

Rabbits009-12.jpg

They are looking great Jane, not sure Esther and Michael have enough hay though!:lol: Michael looks like another serial potter!

Awwwwwwwwwwww..Niamh! :love: How is our lovely Miss getting on these days? :love:

Poor Ester. Relegated to the tabletop whilst Michael enjoys the terra cotta comforts of the planter. :( She's pulling quite a sad face.

I have a hard time keeping all your cinnamon rexes sorted in my head, Jane...each one looks so like the next and all beautiful. Doubtless you can remember who's who even if they were all in a cluster together but I would be utterly lost! :lol:

Ali, if I left that much hay lying about for my buns I'd need a respirator to breathe...lucky Jane has no allergies! :)

Awwwwwwwwwwww..Niamh! :love: How is our lovely Miss getting on these days? :love:

Poor Ester. Relegated to the tabletop whilst Michael enjoys the terra cotta comforts of the planter. :( She's pulling quite a sad face.

I have a hard time keeping all your cinnamon rexes sorted in my head, Jane...each one looks so like the next and all beautiful. Doubtless you can remember who's who even if they were all in a cluster together but I would be utterly lost! :lol:

Ali, if I left that much hay lying about for my buns I'd need a respirator to breathe...lucky Jane has no allergies! :)

I do !! I have all year round hay fever !! :lol:

Niamh is doing OK at the moment thank you :)

I'm glad I don't have to clean that up! :lol: I have enough work sweeping up stray poos from my 2! :roll:

doesn't Michael look comfy :love: I think Imogen needs a bigger pot to sleep in ;)

I do !! I have all year round hay fever !! :lol:

Niamh is doing OK at the moment thank you :)

Good grief...really? :shock: How do you deal with it?
I've tried everything...face masks, antihistamines, frequent washing, air purifiers...nothing helps.
I sometimes wish bunnies lived on something more sensible...like chocolate! :lol:

Glad to hear Niamh is well. She looks so comfy in that pic. :)

I have a sudden urge to go lie besides that foal and hug him. :love::love:

Gorgeous isn't he/she :love:

No tonibun, I dont wet the Aubiouse. I only use it on their wee area/base of litter trays. Thankfully all my Buns have specific toileting areas so I dont need an absorbent base all over, just their chosen latrines :D

It is quite hard when dry so it would only be suitable under another softer substrate in hutches I think.

Back