• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I Could Turn Back Time...............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
028-19.jpg

He's lovely and you're not alone in your feelings.
My husband often says he would sell his most treasured possession just to have a day back with his dog Pepe who died 9 years ago.:cry:

yes wouldn't that just be lovely to turn back time and have another cuddle .. I have this feeling too Jane :cry:

A special picture of a truly wonderful couple. :love:

How is Lady Lydia doing?

She is still refusing to accept being bonded to another Rabbit :cry: She is a very different Rabbit now and I have never known a Rabbit be so profoundly effected by bereavement. Lydia and Victor's bond was so strong and so complete. They were two halves of one Rabbit. It is completely destroying me, I want to make everything OK for Lydia but I cant. The only thing that will make things OK for her is to have Victor back............

Me and Lydia are both completely heartbroken

:cry:

Im sorry to hear of your loss,2 weeks ago i lost one of my most cherished lops snowflake,the most friendliest and most loving rabbits towards humans ive ever had,she had babys with my red rex 3 months earlier so was a complete shock and im totally heartbroken that she has gone,it left one of the baby doe rex lop cross tigerlilly without a mother which was more heartbreaking,so was a real dilema as i dont want any of my rabbits living alone, but luckilly i have bonded her with her half sister and as there both 3 months old they bonded very quickly and are happilly living together,i watched them the other night doing binkys on our sofa chair, so i still think about snowey everday but seeing baby so happy with her sister is mending my broken heart,hope this helped.

Back