• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bad Bunny has been here again!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I have some photos, which will be added shortly.

Spenser himself is behaving very badly. :shock: I have had to remove him from the bed a few times, where he was bent on disembowelling a pillow. While I was having my lunch downstairs he at some of a letter I was writing, konocked over a framed photo of my Gran, and ate the corner of a photograph of himself I was going to make into a card. I just reached him before he began work on a rubber fridge magnet he had pulled off a filing cabinet.

Methinks I need to invest in a new storage system. Spenser can open the drawers of one of the little plastic units I have on the desk ... :shock:

P8310593.jpg

P8310594.jpg

P8310600.jpg

P8310599.jpg

Last edited:
I have two words for you: Wood chews!

The best incentive to stop bunnies from chewing cables and other non bunny edible related things :lol:

LOL! I see Spenser has taken against his hay rack egg box. It's dreadful when the equipment has been put in the wrong place by uncaring, incompetent staff... :p

Last edited:
There has been further naughtiness this morning. It is becoming 'normal'! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to my world. I had loads of DIY work done on Wednesday and got the guys to put plastic leg protection on the pine bed as the legs were getting so badly chewed.

Now they have switched to a door frame.:roll:

Dont ask about the skirting boards. :roll:

Back