• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding space and neutral areas

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Unfortunately i will have to bond my wildie spudsey again as she lost yet another friend. I haven t yet sourced another friend as i was v.poorly the wk bb died and i ve decided not to rush it however the rescue centre where i hope to get a new rabbit from is closing so don t want to leave it to late. Anyway hopefully i ll be able to borrow a hutch and run from the rescue but as the area around spudsey s run is sloping its difficult putting another run next to it. I wondered if i could split my current run in two but as spuds is very dominant with her things wondered if this was going to be a good idea or not! I think my main problem however is going to be finding somewhere neutral to put them together. Its going to have to be on a small area of patio or grass but i think i will have to buy another run of some kind. How do others manage ? My house unfortunately is fairly small and already occupied by two cats.

do you have space in your bathroom? i remember putting rosie and mogs in there when they fell out and said sort yourselves out they where driving me mad :lol: sorry about your loss

do you have space in your bathroom? i remember putting rosie and mogs in there when they fell out and said sort yourselves out they where driving me mad :lol: sorry about your loss

thank you. Losing BB was a bit of a shock, I don't seem to be having much luck with boy bunnies. Bathroom is tiny unfortunately. Hate living in such a pokey house!

Back