• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny addition

I got a new bunny!! I found him on preloved, his owner was reducing the amount of rabbits she has as her husband died and she can't afford them all:(

He is a belgian hare cross rex and his name is Tiny. We were going to change his name but decided it suits him. We have had him 2 weeks now and will be bonding him soon with my other buns:D So hopefully they will all live together happily:love::love::D

He is such a gentle soul and really loves lots of strokes and noserubs, and has shown a lot of positive interest in my bunnies, so fingers crossed for happy bonding:D

animals010.jpg

animals009.jpg

animals007.jpg

animals004.jpg

animals005.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to say he's approx 3 years old, similar to my other buns.

His previous owner said she rescued him from a man who was going to kill him and eat him:shock:but he grew too big for the pot:shock::lol: So a lucky escape for him.:D

I have told him this is his forever home and he will be staying here with me, I like to think he understood:D

I forgot to say he's approx 3 years old, similar to my other buns.

His previous owner said she rescued him from a man who was going to kill him and eat him:shock:but he grew too big for the pot:shock::lol: So a lucky escape for him.:D

I have told him this is his forever home and he will be staying here with me, I like to think he understood:D

:love::love::love:

He is stunning, beautiful colours

Awwwww a beautiful Harlequin :love:

He doesn't look like he has any Rex in him though!

I haven't got a clue to be honest, I'm not very good at rabbit breeds except the obvious ones:oops:

It's just what the previous owner told me, so I don't know if she knew for sure or made a guess:lol:

[/B]

I haven't got a clue to be honest, I'm not very good at rabbit breeds except the obvious ones:oops:

It's just what the previous owner told me, so I don't know if she knew for sure or made a guess:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: doesn't matter anyway, he is gorgeous!

Back