• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisette

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Hi guys, it's been absolute ages since I've posted any photos of my little family so I thought I would share some pics of my beautiful Noisette. For any of you that didn't know and remember Oscar, but he unfortunately passed away earlier this year. Noisette's now a single bunny and doing incredibly well. 6 years old and going incredibly strong, vet has no worries and not showing signs of slowing down any time soon considering she's a giant so I'm happy :D

She's just the best bunny to have, an absolute massive attention seeker and all she ever wants is to come and cuddle up next to you and for you to massage her. She could sit there for hours and just teeth purrs the whole time :love:

DSgykytjm.jpg

all I want is head massages!!
dfhykhfgh.jpg

ewgtrehkjt.jpg

hrthrgrhh.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

ewgtjuergtq2.jpg

rdghrehe.jpg

And just to show you what she's like!! She's more like a dog than a bunny!
282319_10151866929755093_616541902_n.jpg

thanks everyone!! :) She's incredibly spoilt and incredibly well loved by everyone, she's probably my Dad's favourite child :lol:

Fudgetort, her name is pronounced - 'Nwar-zet'... it means hazelnut in french :D For a french breed of rabbit, I thought it was very fitting :)

thank you again :)

Awww she is lovely.

Is she a houserabbit?

She's an outdoor bunny at the moment like she has been her whole life, but as she's getting older now we've said we would bring her indoors during the winter to become a housebun! :) She comes in all day anyway and just goes back out when she pleases!

I remember your other buns too...

This girl here though is gorgous.xx

Will you get any more at all??

she is a beauty isn't she :love:

Yvette, I would love to share my life with more, but unfortunately I think this is it for me :( I'm graduating uni next year so goodness knows where life will take me... planning to live away from the parental home and looking at a career abroad, but once I'm settled... be sure to look out :lol:

thanks everyone!! :) She's incredibly spoilt and incredibly well loved by everyone, she's probably my Dad's favourite child :lol:

Fudgetort, her name is pronounced - 'Nwar-zet'... it means hazelnut in french :D For a french breed of rabbit, I thought it was very fitting :)

Beautiful name for a beautiful bunny : )

Back