• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escaping with the Grids ?

Neige

New Kit
I'm not sure if it's just her or not.

Neige has been able to escape from her c and c grids easily and without a sound. Everything is locked tightly but already 3 times, I've had to go and literally find her behind the tv and then catch her and play 'chase' . At six weeks old, she shouldn't be able to slip through , can she ?
As extreme measures, we got extra grids and even got around to closing off the top and weighing it down so she can't escape.

Could she just be full of fur and have the ability to slip through one of the squares (approx 3.5cm x 3.5cm)

I've never had a rabbit escape like she does, so is there anything I'm doing wrong ?

I would never get Strawbs to stay in with those. When smashing them apart didn't work he would scale the sides to get over.

At 6 weeks old your bunny really should still be with mum. Bunnys don't leve until 8 weeks usually.

What she does is slip through the holes to get out .
I noticed it when I saw her slip out. I'm not sure why
she was given to me that early. The owners were pretty desprate to get her rehomed..

Back