• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Baby bunnies needing home - Staffordshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf mariach

Physical Description All are Lionheads, 2 of the bunnies are brown with white noses and some black markings, and one is white with some brown markings
Temperament At the moment the white one appears to be a clone of his dad mentally, a little misery guts who likes his own space but will cuddle on his own terms. The other two seem much more like their mum who loves cuddles she's bonded with me extremely well
Age 8 weeks old on Tuesday 7th August
Sex Male
Neuter Status Not neutered
Vaccination Status Not vaccinated (the rest of my bunnies are vaccinated however and these babies have not been outside yet)
Health Have all been to the vets for a check up, the vet is happy with their development and says they're very large for their age
Type of home wanted I would love it if all three could stay together or at least go to homes with other bunnies
Location Wolstanton, Newcaslte Under Lyme - Staffordshire
Reason for rehoming This was an accidental litter and I already have 4 bunnies, I can't keep all of them because I wouldn't have time to give them all the attention they need - and I'm not sure how well my finances would cope with double the yearly vaccination bill.

Back