• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suddenly territorial help

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
In the past few weeks waffle has become increasingly territorial over a particular corner of her room an her wooden train. She grunts and lunges at me when I walk in this area or try to move her train etc.

I'm very nervous now about going to this corner of her room but we have stuff in boxes in that corner and that's where I keep her hay.

Please could I have some suggestions how I can curb her behaviour and why she might have started to be like this.

I would move her to another ccorner and perhaps give her something else to play with. They can sometimes get like this over certain possessions and it is probably being made worse as she is on her own. Is there any chance of getting her some company? I hope you can resolve this problem.

I would move her to another ccorner and perhaps give her something else to play with. They can sometimes get like this over certain possessions and it is probably being made worse as she is on her own. Is there any chance of getting her some company? I hope you can resolve this problem.
I'm not able to get her a companion unfortunately.

Back