• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys x

MoBo

Alpha Buck
I want to make some new toys for my gorgeous little buns - any ideas guys??

Help would be much appreciated, as its to keep my poorly bun (with a fractured leg) occupied and free from boredom x

Hi! Poor bun, hope he/she gets better soon! Inside of toilet rolls stuffed with hay are a popular choice. Also I have found that cutting holes in old plastic coke bottles then stuffing with hay and treats is quite good. I know some people on here will disagree on this because of chewing plastic, but my lot are real chewers (they once ATE a plastic treat ball!) and they haven't even tried to nibble at it! :thumb:

Its like us - Bo likes gift ribbon - she doesnt eat it just runs around with it - i know some people will disagree but she only has it when we are keeping a very close eye on her.

When she has ribbon poor Mo doesnt even get a glance, it becomes her best friend :love:

Get a toilet roll tube and put a treat or some fruit or pellets in the middle then stuff the edges with hay so she has to get it out.

Back