• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Sofa

Dave81

Mama Doe
Jezebel has been threatened with the instant pastry today, if she doesn't behave I can see rabbit pie :lol:

I came downstairs to see she had pulled the throw off the sofa, shredded the leather and continued to pull out all the stuffing, it was in a nice heap for me.

I've pushed it back in but had to order new sofas, this time not leather but fabric. I don't think Jezebel is bothered by fabric but really does like leather

All in the space of 2 hours as well, I had fed them but then went back to bed.

When I came down she was just looking at me as though it wasn't her fault :lol:

If my mum comes around she tries to eat her leather boots and handbag, I really don't get why she likes it so much, it must either smell nice or the texture is nice

All in the space of 2 hours as well, I had fed them but then went back to bed.

When I came down she was just looking at me as though it wasn't her fault :lol:

If my mum comes around she tries to eat her leather boots and handbag, I really don't get why she likes it so much, it must either smell nice or the texture is nice

Because its texture just screams expensive!

Haha - Dont worry, my rabbit Mo hates my dressing gown and will actually attack it whether im wearing it or not!!!!

It looks more like a net curtain now than an actual dressing gown because of all the holes :roll: xx

True - but its a pain when your trying to chill and all you can feel is a rabbit yanking at your clothes ;)

Then again the sofa has been attacked and the wallpaper, and wires, and door frames and even our log basket :p

NOTHING IS SAFE!!

:shock: bad bunny!!!! :lol: mine get threatened with rabbit pie sometimes :lol: neighbours must think I'm crazy when I'm in the garden going "right if you don't behave Bramble you're going in a pie and I'm telling you now I've got the pastry in the kitchen!!" :lol:

Back