• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Furbabies!

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
I absolutely love seeing everyones pics so I thought I'd share our little furry family!

First up is Bella, she's about 3 years old. We first got her at 7 weeks old (left) and were told she's a collie/staffy cross, but we've never been 100% sure on that.
bellaboo-1.jpg

Next are our kitties, Monkey (left) & Lulu, they're about 2.5 years now. Monkey is much cuddlier than Lulu, who is much more independent.
kitties.jpg

Next is Kiitos, who was hatched on 06.05.10. She was a 21st birthday present from my mum and sis-in-law. Her name means 'thank you' in Finnish, as me & my boy were in Helsinki for my birthday and she was my surprise when we got back.
kiitos.jpg

This is our only boy of the pack, Vladimir, first saw him alone in p@h and fell in love instantly. He's about a year and a half now but still going strong.
Vlad.jpg

These are our disabled gerbils, Peggy (back) & Stump. I got them from my old college, where all but one of the litter were born with missing limbs/tails. Peggy is missing one hind leg and tail, Stump is missing both hind legs. This has never slowed them down and, to look at them, you wouldn't think there was anything wrong at all. As far as I know they are the only two survivors of the litter today.
Gerbils.jpg

And finally, the star of the show, Mylo! She's beautiful but a right stroppy madam when she wants to be! Can't wait to get her spayed and find her a husbun.
Bunny.jpg

Mylo is currently hiding under the couch after chewing through the Mac charger (for the second time!) and my boy's phone charger. My own fault, I moved the box that was in front of them and forgot to move it back :oops:

Back