• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnyhome!!!!

Rabbitmama

New Kit
Hiiiii!!! I am a new member! I have 3 bunnies...a boy and 2 girls.Their names are "Bunny"(the male), "Nefeli", "Pralina" (the females) My other female rabbit,Daniela passed away 3 years ago:(...i miss her so much.
I found Pralina and Nefeli strays....they were abandonded and Nefeli was so smal, left out on the road and full of blood...now she is fine! Pralina was abandonded on the street,too. How could anyone do that to such a lovely creature? :( I really want to post some photos of our new rabbithouse but i cannot! I don't know how could i do that. Anyone help??? :)

DSC01381.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

Do you like it??? I will post some more recent photos where there are some new toys and staff inside their home!!! :)

Your home looks good :) Are you going to let your two together once neutered?

Think they would like a bit more hay tho :)

I was a bit confused by the ramp system at first but think I've worked it out now :lol:

Lovely bunnies :love: But I can only see two! Where does the third one live? :)

And agree with Kermit, more hay would be good to chew on and play in! :)

Looks fab! I like how you've obviously made it yourself - often the best bunny homes are handmade to the bunnies specifications ;)! The ramp system is great too! It's also lovely how they can see each other - I'd be worried that they'd nip each other but they look totally relaxed next to each other :)

You could neuter them both and make it into one setup! That would be fab :D Where does bunny #3 live?

Your home looks good :) Are you going to let your two together once neutered?

Think they would like a bit more hay tho :)

Yes!! I'm gonna have them together,hopefully,soon! :) Thank you!
I was about putting loads of hay..the momment i pictured it, there was no hay at all...i have put some and they ate it..it was the first momment i put them in their new home! :)))) So, after that i put all the other staff and food! :)

New pics, soon! :)

I was a bit confused by the ramp system at first but think I've worked it out now :lol:

Lovely bunnies :love: But I can only see two! Where does the third one live? :)

And agree with Kermit, more hay would be good to chew on and play in! :)

LOL! Yeah, it's a bit confusing, but my rabbits figured this out,hopefully, at once!! ;)
My third one is an new member, so she wasn't at the picture! She is a girl and she is not bonded with the other female yet so i have closed the half upper level of my male bunny (i let him out much more to forgive me :p ) and i have her there...i wanted pralina and nefeli be able to sniff each other as a first step.(they cannot bite each other because i put another..some kind of material with smaller holes..i don't know how can i call it lol :$ ).
As i said..i refilled their hay after that picture...they always have hay and some boxes gull of it to play and eat!! :)))
Thank youu!!

Looks fab! I like how you've obviously made it yourself - often the best bunny homes are handmade to the bunnies specifications ;)! The ramp system is great too! It's also lovely how they can see each other - I'd be worried that they'd nip each other but they look totally relaxed next to each other :)

You could neuter them both and make it into one setup! That would be fab :D Where does bunny #3 live?

Thank you very much! I have a lot of really good friends that love my bunnies so they helped me out! We made this whole thing oute of nothing......recycling!! I mean...we used woods we found and cut...i buyed almost nothing!
They are bonded but unfortunatelly not neutered! :( My male one has some health issues..(now he is recovering and he is fine :) )...and i couldnt find the money for the operation....i really want to have my 2 girls fixed (my male is a bit old, 6 years old) so as to have them all tunning around up and down...they would have a lot of space and they would be happier....i hope this winter i will be able to afford it! :)

I think it's so intuitive to make all that from recycled materials - it makes a lovely sized bunny retreat :)

All I would think to add, is some carpet for the ramps or some sides, as if they slip off it would be a long way to fall :( and a very large litter tray filled with hay :)

I think it's so intuitive to make all that from recycled materials - it makes a lovely sized bunny retreat :)

All I would think to add, is some carpet for the ramps or some sides, as if they slip off it would be a long way to fall :( and a very large litter tray filled with hay :)

Yeah you are absolutely right about the ramps. I din't think of that so these days i want to buy something to put on the ramps because it is a bit dangerous and by the way my male bunny cannot jump up the upper level that easily like my female rabbit(she is CRAZY bunny LOL).
This week we are gonna have loads of changes to make it better... :)
As far as the hay is concerned, they do have a litter full of hay :) but it wasn't in that picture. They also have boxes filled with paper to dig and play!! :)

Could anyone give me an idea of what could i put in the ramps to help my bunnies be safe and really easy for them to walk on them????

Very cute bunnies :D But are you saying you have a male and female together that are unneutered? This site doesn't support any breeding or bunnies being together that are not fixed, it would be best to have this done so you don't have any accidental babies.

Apologies if I have misunderstood that. And welcome to the forum :D

Yeah you are absolutely right about the ramps. I din't think of that so these days i want to buy something to put on the ramps because it is a bit dangerous and by the way my male bunny cannot jump up the upper level that easily like my female rabbit(she is CRAZY bunny LOL).
This week we are gonna have loads of changes to make it better... :)
As far as the hay is concerned, they do have a litter full of hay :) but it wasn't in that picture. They also have boxes filled with paper to dig and play!! :)

Could anyone give me an idea of what could i put in the ramps to help my bunnies be safe and really easy for them to walk on them????

Oh I wasn't having a dig (ha-ha) at the fact there was no hay in there, as you had previously mentioned that you had some in - I just find that with bigger litter trays it's much easier to clean and they can sit in there together and munch hay :)

Very cute bunnies :D But are you saying you have a male and female together that are unneutered? This site doesn't support any breeding or bunnies being together that are not fixed, it would be best to have this done so you don't have any accidental babies.

I think OP was saying that the setup is devided into two down the middle, one doe lives one side and the buck the other, however she has taken the bucks two floors and blocked the ramp so the buck has downstairs and the new doe has the upstairs. That's how I understand it anyhow.

Great set up, I like making things for my buns by recycling stuff. I made mine a hutch from an old IKEA wardrobe that IKEA has put in the recycling bin.

Oh no!! You have misunderstood something. :D Of course, they are seperated!!! If you see the pics, you will notice that the rabbithome is seperated in the middle so they can only see each other and not be able to breed. I am SO against breeding...ABSOLUTELY! There were some probs so i didn't manage to fix my babies but hopefully this winter i will....so they can play and have fun together!:)

I think OP was saying that the setup is devided into two down the middle, one doe lives one side and the buck the other, however she has taken the bucks two floors and blocked the ramp so the buck has downstairs and the new doe has the upstairs. That's how I understand it anyhow.

Great set up, I like making things for my buns by recycling stuff. I made mine a hutch from an old IKEA wardrobe that IKEA has put in the recycling bin.

Thank you for explaining!!! :) Yeah, it's really nice making thing by recycling stuff!! I bet your bunny's house is great!!!!!!!:D

Back