• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

15 years and still going strong!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
So today in the little sun we did get I managed to get some photos of my 15 year old bun Yugi (or as I now call him Mr. Yug)

Mr Yug is the father of the surprise accidental litter of 9 from last year (he was too old to be fixed when I fully had ownership of him. He was 'mine' but my mother controlled what happened with my buns. When I got full control he was too old. Sneaky boy managed to get out with a gal I had rescued just a few days before. Lo and behold fathered 9 babies at 14 years old :shock:)

He's blind but still manages to run freely around the garden with his son Charcoal (even though Yug isnt fixed they both get a long fine. They sleep in different cages though, just in case!

ANYWAY! Pictures!

Photo0978.jpg

Photo0984.jpg

Photo1014.jpg

And him and Charcoal :3
Photo1010.jpg

I think he might be immortal..... :shock:

Wow, he's so handsome! and 15 years old :shock: He really doesn't look his age! Beautiful bunny :love:

He doesn't really save for his blue pupils and ragged ears. A few scars too but at that age he's come off with next to nothing to show his age. Save for he's going grey/brown! He used to be pure black with a white foot and toes, slowly going brown/grey in his mane. He never used to have that white tail tip either :lol:

Wow, he's gorgeous. Have you had him all his life? :love:

Yes :D He was my 9th Birthday gift. Went to get him from a shop that I saw him grow up in (another accidental litter!) A mini rex mated with their lion head doe they got in and she had babies in the shop. He was one of 7 and the 2nd last one in the shop (save for his brother) He has a scar where him and his brother fought I believe. Got him at a discount cos they were closing down, poor fella! At £15 (was £25) I think he's more than outlived any other buns :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for all your love :love: I'm sure he appreciates it

he is very cute you must be doing something right to have him this long, got any tips?

Not really :lol: The best I can say is that he has had access to fresh grass almost everyday of his life (save for when it rains). He's always been allowed to graze in the garden freely. That and a tasty bit of bread when he seems down and isn't in the mood to eat.

Back