• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cinders and PC...... Their new home

Andie17

Warren Scout
A few photos of bunny shed so far,waiting till saturday to add litter,hay etc.

Have toy box with toys to rotate but any more suggestions very welcome..... hope they will like it:D

5c9a8f17.jpg

f3da41b8.jpg

a2334e0b.jpg

a2768aac.jpg

05b0ce0d.jpg

Looks fantastic!!

My only suggestion would be that, I might be wrong, but I think Cinderella and Prince Charming are big rabbits? In which case they may be able to get onto/reach up and pull things off of that shelf you have the plastic boxes on, so you might want to be careful what you put on there for the first few days until you establish whether they can reach or not.

It looks like a lovely home for them :)

Looks fantastic!!

My only suggestion would be that, I might be wrong, but I think Cinderella and Prince Charming are big rabbits? In which case they may be able to get onto/reach up and pull things off of that shelf you have the plastic boxes on, so you might want to be careful what you put on there for the first few days until you establish whether they can reach or not.

It looks like a lovely home for them :)

Thanks Nessar I'll move boxes to the top, I haven't met them yet so not sure on their size so may be some more tweaking to be done on saturday;),still not sure about a bed area for them but again will see how it goes as I have plenty of vet bed and fleece:D

Thanks Nessar I'll move boxes to the top, I haven't met them yet so not sure on their size so may be some more tweaking to be done on saturday;),still not sure about a bed area for them but again will see how it goes as I have plenty of vet bed and fleece:D

They'll probably just kip wherever, they've got plenty of places to choose from. Once it gets to winter you may want to provide a box full of hay for them to snuggle up in though, although they might not use it.

Two very lucky bunnies.....A forever home with a new mummy that will spoil them and a beautiful place to live!

Wonder how long it will stay so neat and tidy:D:D

BARC buns are fantastic - norty - but wonderful!!!

Cinders and PC have certainly fallen on their paws - their Palace looks just great. Hope to see lots of photos of them settling in.

Back