• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to check for signs of life!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Not what I need right now :roll: This hot weather has a lot to answer for!

Not a clear picture but you can see why I did a double take :shock:
P1020723.jpg

thankfully all was OK :D:D

P1020724.jpg

P1020725.jpg

Yes I can see why you had to check. :shock:

I had to poke Roo the other day, he was flopped on his side but with his head tilted backwards in a strange position and I really did think the worst. He was perfectly fine, just asbolutely fast asleep and he was not impressed that I had woken him up. :roll:

Did bunny have there legs in the air on the first pics I woulda past out if I saw my bunny lyin like that :)

I had to poke Roo the other day, he was flopped on his side but with his head tilted backwards in a strange position and I really did think the worst. He was perfectly fine, just asbolutely fast asleep and he was not impressed that I had woken him up. :roll:

Yeah, I had a bun that would sleep in the strangest positions. They really can glare when woken up and the explanation of just checking you weren't dead... :lol::lol:

Wow, they do like to worry us. :shock:

Spenser did the most spectacular flop the other day, ending up on his back with eyes shut and all four paws in the air. A friend who was round thought he was a gonner, but I coud see his tummy moving and knew he was just expressing his particular satisfaction with a treatball he had just disenbowelled. :lol:

I have a lot doing that at the moment, doesn't do much for the stress levels. The other day I thought bruce had gone until i saw his ears twitch and then his nose :lol::lol:

I was convinced Dylan has passed to the Bridge the day before yesterday as he was lying flat out in his hutch. He is elderly and not in the best of health. I spoke to him and he didn't move either - it was only when I went close up that he got up and glared at me.

Back