• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel 22-5-12 reunited with Winston wabbit

winnies angel

Mama Doe
My heart aches to let you go, I hope you know I loved you so. I thank you for every day and the debt I owe you I will repay.

I know that we will meet again, I dont know where I dont know when.
I love you both with all my heart but now its time for your new start.

What greater gift could you have gave you helped me become who I am showed me life does go on and how we all met before 'hetty' when you left this body you showed me heaven, I thought it was just a poem rainbow bridge but the beauty of the green field and 2 furry bums running through even I could not have made that up and there to the left the bridge, I know I was not allowed to see any further but know you are both reunited and free. Not a 'beast' anymore baby girl!

Last night you were there I do believe, I asked if you were ok the lights flickered but the real proof was later when Daddy said he saw you both sitting on the rug just like you would have done years ago. I said I know because I could see you two also. Then out of the 'little house' and onto the floor flew a cornflake we both heard it hit the floor. Winstons favourite game of seeing how far he could flick poo, we laughed what more proof do we need you are both safe and together and I will go on with yor help to help others, comfort them and tell them your stories both of this life, your past life Hetty and the life you both have now. Life goes on!

Not ever just a rabbit...
A very special hoppybunnyrabbit!

Back