• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Boy Humbug

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
The newest rescue bun, Humbug. Thought to be at least 3 years old. He's just so beautiful! :love:

Enjoying some noms...

Humbug1b.jpg

Humbug2b.jpg

Humbug3b.jpg

Humbug4b.jpg

Humbug5b.jpg

Humbug6b.jpg

Humbug7bcopy.jpg

Enjoying some cuddles...

Humbug8b.jpg

How he spent most of his time before he was neutered on Friday!

He occasionally changed direction so he didn't get too dizzy! :lol:

Me and oh can't work out the background noise in that video? Gps? Birds?

It's two budgies and a cockatiel! Humbug is in the sunroom where the aviary is. I've seen him getting friendly with Magic the cockatiel. (Not too friendly! :shock::lol:)

He loves strokes :love: When he stands still long enough! Poor boy was so hormonal. He was like that constantly, he barely stopped to eat. He's already much calmer since his neuter. He had a dental too, but we think with the right diet and lots of hay his teeth will be fine. :)

He looked one frustrated bunny:shock:

Life will be calmer for him now that he has seen the plumb fairy i should think:D

What a gorgeous bunny he is, his coat is a very striking pattern. I am so glad he has found help and someone to neuter him to help rid him of all those hormones.:D:D

Back