• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love :3

CoffeePuffin

Warren Scout
Haven't posted, or even took pictures of my buns in a long time. My new camera arrived today (dog ate my old one..). My albino is called Gary (short for Garibaldi, his name when I adopted him). I called him Link for a while because my boyfriend didn't like his other name, but I think Gary suits him better. And the other one doesn't have a name. Took her in a few months ago, name suggestions are welcomed :)

Sorry for the large size.

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

The girl, the one with the funny hair do, was in a right state when I took her in. Had a bad eye, overgrown claws, fur matted by poo around her bottom and she was stained and filthy.

I'm so happy with how she's improved since I've had her :D

The girl, the one with the funny hair do, was in a right state when I took her in. Had a bad eye, overgrown claws, fur matted by poo around her bottom and she was stained and filthy.

I'm so happy with how she's improved since I've had her :D

Aww well done they look very happy, poor little thing she's gorgeous

Awwwh they're so cute!!!

With names, you could stick to the biscuit-type theme and go with something like:

Cookie
Oreo
Bourbon
Biscotti
Florentine
Madeleine

etc etc..... :p

Beautiful :love:

Gary looks so proud of his little stunner wifey bun

well done young man got yourself a catch there :love:

How about Tilly, Milly, Gabby?

Back