• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Fever and bonding?

MichG

Mama Doe
Is spring a good time to bond or not?
Looking to bond a group of 4, 1 one of the males (neutered) is being very humpy with his partner, and the girl in the pair I want to bond them with has become very grumpy and has built a nest (spayed). I am wondering whether to leave them until Spring fever has died down or if Spring fever makes it better to bond?

Rabbits are so complicated :roll:

Is spring a good time to bond or not?
Looking to bond a group of 4, 1 one of the males (neutered) is being very humpy with his partner, and the girl in the pair I want to bond them with has become very grumpy and has built a nest (spayed). I am wondering whether to leave them until Spring fever has died down or if Spring fever makes it better to bond?

Rabbits are so complicated :roll:

If they are currently showing hormonal behaviour I would leave it until things have settled before you allocate a few days to bonding them together.

Thanks Janice!

Spring fever has really hit my bunch! Especially the girls! Most have become quite grumpy and have started digging anywhere they can when they don't normally dig :roll:

Back