• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisy Honeypig x

They are such vocal little boys, they know the noise of the backdoor now which sends them into a chorus of wheeks, the apple twig box, hay bags, vegetable bags any rustling sound sets them off and according to my mother so does Joe McEldery :shock:

I love squeaky pigs! Our 4 boys live in the lounge and you can't even eat an apple within earshot without loud wheeking! Hudson looks just like my Wispa piggie!

They are lovely boys that will be neutered as soon as the rescue can and then they will be looking for their forever homes.

You cant beat the sound of a wheeky pig it always makes me smile :love:

They are such vocal little boys, they know the noise of the backdoor now which sends them into a chorus of wheeks, the apple twig box, hay bags, vegetable bags any rustling sound sets them off and according to my mother so does Joe McEldery :shock:

awww, clever little piggies :D Hudson is so cute! must say they have terrible taste in music though :lol::lol:
Joey always does a little binky dance in the mornings for us when he here's the back door open and makes little grunty noises if you take to long with his breakkie - he's so cute!!! miss you Joey Doodle :cry: :love:

Yes not the best taste it has to be said lol .. apparantly it was on the radio mum had the back door open and they both started wheeking ... :roll:

Awwww little Joey Doodle ... I bet he misses you too but he will be having so much fun at Aunty Jills and hatching lots of mischevious plans that he and Hopscotch can get up too when they get back :love:

Yes not the best taste it has to be said lol .. apparantly it was on the radio mum had the back door open and they both started wheeking ... :roll:

Awwww little Joey Doodle ... I bet he misses you too but he will be having so much fun at Aunty Jills and hatching lots of mischevious plans that he and Hopscotch can get up too when they get back :love:

I'm sure they are :roll::D
x

They are lovely little boys ... we had a break through last night with the lovely Hudson he let me pick him up and actually seemed to enjoy it :love: and then it was popcorn galore in the run :love:

lovely video Ruby and glad Hudson is settling.
Ange has the last two boars at hers booked in for neuter next week..then it's Easter , but the following week will be your two..don't tell them though or they'll never wheek for you again!! x

lovely video Ruby and glad Hudson is settling.
Ange has the last two boars at hers booked in for neuter next week..then it's Easter , but the following week will be your two..don't tell them though or they'll never wheek for you again!! x

I will keep it a secret from them - I think Moreton would like a little hareem of his own he is such a laid back piggy, Hudson is such an active noisy nosey pig :love: will drop you a pm soon :) x

Back