• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummeh put our tent in the yard today!

Thankyou :)
They are very good too... Good at nomming corners. Good at nomming wallpaper. Good at nomming furniture. Benjamin is especially good at stealing....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :love::love::love:

(BENJAMIN) : I does not 'nom' walls, and nether does my wifebun. We just, kind of, sort of redesign things. Thats we we duz. We is interior redesigners.
And I has NEVER stolen! I may has done a bit of 'borrowing', but thats different. And if you were late for work a few times because I borrowed your keys out of your bag, then it cant possibly be my fault if you, mummeh, were not brainy enough to check inside my box of hay! And whens I borrowed your mobile phone and hid it behind the sofa you soon found it when someone ranged you up! And the cover you had on it was awful. I dids you a great favour by nomming it off.
And that sausage dinner you treated yourself to that night you were starving... Well i was only thinking of you when i grabbed the sausage off your plate and ran up the hall with it. I didnt want you getting G.I.
I is an exceptionally thoughtful bunneh I is!
:D
*Hops off trying to look innocent*

(BENJAMIN) : I does not 'nom' walls, and nether does my wifebun. We just, kind of, sort of redesign things. Thats we we duz. We is interior redesigners.
And I has NEVER stolen! I may has done a bit of 'borrowing', but thats different. And if you were late for work a few times because I borrowed your keys out of your bag, then it cant possibly be my fault if you, mummeh, were not brainy enough to check inside my box of hay! And whens I borrowed your mobile phone and hid it behind the sofa you soon found it when someone ranged you up! And the cover you had on it was awful. I dids you a great favour by nomming it off.
And that sausage dinner you treated yourself to that night you were starving... Well i was only thinking of you when i grabbed the sausage off your plate and ran up the hall with it. I didnt want you getting G.I.
I is an exceptionally thoughtful bunneh I is!
:D
*Hops off trying to look innocent*

:lol::lol::lol: Sound like a pair of ratbags.;)

Back