• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't know what to do

I have a few questions to ask .

My buck die over a month ago when my doe was in beside him !
She is now still hiding away and as soon as me or my wife opens the cage she hides .
Now my wife has bought a new bunny and we intend to bond them but do I wait until I get our new bunny gets her jags and dressed ? Wait until my other rabbit cheers up ?

You need to wait until your other bunny is spayed/neutered (primarily) and vaccinated and you need to thoroughly quarantine her/him too.

Is your bunny healthy? Eating? Drinking? Pooing? Weeing? It sounds like she needs a friend sooner rather than later though. So you might find yourself in a bit of a quandary.

You need to wait until your other bunny is spayed/neutered (primarily) and vaccinated and you need to thoroughly quarantine her/him too.

Is your bunny healthy? Eating? Drinking? Pooing? Weeing? It sounds like she needs a friend sooner rather than later though. So you might find yourself in a bit of a quandary.

Yeah she's is eating and drinking just not in front of us much will get the other rabbit dressed soon and bond them ASAP after she has recover from her op

Back