• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Terrible Twosome

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Victor and Lady Lydia (AKA Thugs Inc !!)

Rabbits107.jpg

Rabbits108.jpg

Rabbits114.jpg

your buns had fun grazing today, i hope to let mine out soon, stll waiting for sun to ht back garden, although if mild during week, might pop them out supervsed for abit, be sox first time out, he only been out for 5mons in winter, wasn;t impressed and i had to take him in :oops:

love your buns jane :love:

Ahhh...the Silver Cloak is on duty, perusing the grounds for delicacies. :)
They are striking, that first picture makes you think they are one another's shadows. :love:

They are absolutely stunning! It's wonderful seeing photos of them out in the sunshine, it makes me feel like it's summer. Do the terrible twosome had back inside when it's time to go in or are they naughty and want to stay out?:lol::lol::lol:

They are absolutely stunning! It's wonderful seeing photos of them out in the sunshine, it makes me feel like it's summer. Do the terrible twosome had back inside when it's time to go in or are they naughty and want to stay out?:lol::lol::lol:

When they are out they soon want to come in and when they are in they want to go out :roll:

What sorts of things do they get up to?
I guess it is pretty easy to forgive them though because they are so lovely! :love::love:

They trash everything imaginable, they chew, they dig, they rip open bin bags.

Sir Victor likes to turn his full bowl of water upside down and Lady Lydia likes to empty litter trays by digging all the soiled litter out then turning the tray over :thumb:

:lol:

It's hard to believe such gorgeous bunnies could possibly be that naughty! And members of the nobility at that.....

Are you sure it's not a jealous bun trying to get them in trouble!? :lol:

They trash everything imaginable, they chew, they dig, they rip open bin bags.

Sir Victor likes to turn his full bowl of water upside down and Lady Lydia likes to empty litter trays by digging all the soiled litter out then turning the tray over :thumb:

:lol:

No.I dont believe you!!!:shock:

They are beautiful :love::love: and they look like quite big bunsters, naughty BIG bunnies are always trouble :shock: just ask Storm :lol:

My goodness, when you mentioned them wanting out when in and in when out I was thinking they are cats in bunny suits!
Now they are reminding me of the two naughty Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp...lol.

Still lovely though. :)

Back