• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie in her bed - love these pics

martlou

Warren Veteran
Rosie went for a run in the garden this morning. She must have been sleepy when she came in...

rosiebed2.jpg

rosiebed.jpg

:love::love:

Oh bless her little heart. Bumble used to have a bunny bed when we lived at the old house and she was indoors she loved it we used to come in and find her laid out on it. For ages she didn't chew it and then she started chewing it so I took it away such a shame as she loved it

I would have tried again with one but they're outside now and they'll probably get mouldy outside won't they

Ruthie xxx

Rosie is always gorgeous, but I think these are among my favourite pics of her. She looks like a queen on her throne in the sencond one! :love:

Thank you everybody, I'm glad we're all in agreement is our girl is beautiful :love::lol:

It looks very cosy does she snuggle up in it in the winter?

Ruthie xxx

She gets in to dig at the cushion regularly, but she hardly ever lies down in it which is the main reason I took the pics as I might not see her doing it again for months!

Back