• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question ..what happens when a long haired rabbit isnt groomed or cared for properly?

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This ....

015-9.jpg

Meet the georgeous Princess Tiana....

She was found matted up in a pet shop and taken in by someone who wanted to help . She was passed to a rescue that only takes in a few bunnies so then came to us to see if we could sort her out .

She is such a georgeous , cheeky miss . Shes only around 7 months old but already her rfur is terribly matted , especialy around her backend and sides ..

018-9.jpg

heres part of the matted fur that goes all the way behind and around her ..

after 2 hours of grooming we can hardly tell a difference ...but shes a patient girlie and we will get there in the end ...

thought you might all like to watch her progress .. ;)

Sending lots of grooming vibes to this lovely girly! Thank you for taking her in, she is the luckiest bunny I know!

Sending lots of grooming vibes to this lovely girly! Thank you for taking her in, she is the luckiest bunny I know!

weve had a couple of hours grooming and got a couple of big mats off...but you seriously cant see where weve been ... gunna be hard work ...but she is sooooo georgeous ... :love::love:

I know :( I can't believe how matted she is. I know she's in the best place for love and care though :love: I can't wait to see what she looks like after she's been de-matted! She's got attitude mind! Growled and grunted at me when I picked her up :lol: Love a bun with attitude! :love:

Back