• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Larry lamb

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

P1020190.jpg

P1020189.jpg

P1020191.jpg

larry lamb has never looked so good! i must admit, i was expecting someone rather different... but i'm delighted by the surprise!

I have called our Larry, Larry Lamb before I knew the actor even existed! I usually call him Lamby or Mr Larry, goodness knows why :lol::lol:

I was thinking of Larry the Lamb as in the 1970s TV character. :lol:

These are lovely photos of your big fellow. :love:

that is where I got it from, just shows our age Susan ;) :lol:

I think I've got an LP of him and his friends. I wonder where it might be? It might be valuable, but I wouldn't sell it. Happy Memories. Much better than Teletubbies and Tweenies.

I think I've got an LP of him and his friends. I wonder where it might be? It might be valuable, but I wouldn't sell it. Happy Memories. Much better than Teletubbies and Tweenies.

I have a Pinky and Perky LP and a Thomas the tank engine one read by Johnny morris :D

I found it! And also my Magic Roundabout one. I could be tempted to put them on as I have the house to myself ... I am supposed to be working though. :oops:

What age is your Larry?

I found it! And also my Magic Roundabout one. I could be tempted to put them on as I have the house to myself ... I am supposed to be working though. :oops:

What age is your Larry?

I think he must be 4 years old now :? I need to check. For some reason i always loose track of larry's age :oops:

ETA He is 4.5 years old :wave:

I have a Pinky and Perky LP

We used to have one too, but I don't know where it went. :( Not that I even have a turntable to play it on any more. :lol::lol:

Larry is gorgeous. :love:

I was thinking of the other Larry Lamb too though & thought you were posting the video of his appearance on Celebrity Juice, Liz! :shock::oops::lol:

Back