• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser explores!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Once a week, Spenser's room has to be hoovered (condition of him being inside). This mean his lordship has to be moved temporarily to another room. He is beginning to rather enjoy the change of scenery!

P2100546.jpg

P2100543.jpg

Close up:

P2100545.jpg

Back 'home' in Mummy's room:

P2100547.jpg

I love how he's squeezed himself behind the chair leg in the last one. :love::love::lol:

I hoover with my two in the room, they didn't like it at first but now just don't bother too much.

When I am using the hose attachment Herbie tries to investigate what it is, I am scared that i will sook him up!

I hoover with my two in the room, they didn't like it at first but now just don't bother too much.

When I am using the hose attachment Herbie tries to investigate what it is, I am scared that i will sook him up!

I actually think he is getting used to the noise more with each week, but quite like the excuse to let Spenser do a little exploring, especially if it involves me having a cuddle of my decidedly not cuddly boy.

Mr McFlurry didn't mind the hoover at all the winter he was indoors, but I am pretty sure he is deaf.

i do too, also when had locksley and also mitzi when they where out in summer, if had lawn mower out they would make me go around them :lol:

glad you lke a change spenser :love:

he's beautiful (is that appropriate for a boy?:shock:) and looks like he's made himself very much at home indoors

he's beautiful (is that appropriate for a boy?:shock:) and looks like he's made himself very much at home indoors

Spenser: I don't mind 'beautiful'. After all, I have to put up with Mummy calling me a 'pretty boy' and a 'good baby'. :roll: No wonder I get a bit grumpy and won't let her cuddle me. :lol:

Hey Spenser...............today Mum's bedroom, tomorrow the whole house!!!

Keep pushing and you'll have the place to yourself.:D:D

Back