• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Hopscotch recommendation

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Hopscotch received a delivery from The Hay Experts today!

70425df5.jpg

I gave him his new Willow Carrot and he had a good chew

18e17808.jpg

866571f4.jpg

e0806c84.jpg

d047d207.jpg

And then gave it a throw around, just to check!

a016386e.jpg

A few hours later and...

Ooh yes I had forgotten about that! (for all of 10 minutes)

3bc7acdd.jpg

ba2c51c3.jpg

I think he thorougly enjoyed that! I had hoped that it would last a little bit longer though! :roll: :lol:

My two have had one of those Carrot toys lying in their room for months and have never touched it! Seems like Hopscotch had fun with his.

My two have had one of those Carrot toys lying in their room for months and have never touched it!

Mine have too! :roll::roll::lol:

It looks like he had a lot of fun while it lasted though. :D

I struggle to quote on my phone so just gonna reply without quoting anyone!

I got him the "willow spiral" before and that has been largely ignored, so am unsure on why this one was preferable! :lol: will have a look at those links though thanks Ali.

His hole is healing well. Very well! I am worried it's healing too well! I rang my vet earlier to express my concerns and he said that rabbits heal quickly and not to worry unless he seems to be going downhill. He's not due back with the vet until next Saturday, but am ringing again this Saturday to update the vet, and he may want to see him on Monday depending on how we go for the next couple of days.

Hes well pleased with that willow carrot!! Didnt last long, did it??

Hes a lovely boy.Where did you get his name?? What gave you the idea????

well the toy may not have lasted long but he looks so gorgeous that I'm sure you can't help but forgive him :D

He looks great! Hope he's not healing too quickly (that sounds all wrong :oops:)

I know, people at work keep asking me how it is and I've said it's healing up, but I'm not sure that that's a good thing! I managed to (TMI alert) pull a bit of dried up stuff out of the hole with tweezers last night though :mrgreen:

Hes well pleased with that willow carrot!! Didnt last long, did it??

Hes a lovely boy.Where did you get his name?? What gave you the idea????

I'm sure you have asked that before! I don't know really, there's no story behind it, just a name!

Aw hopscotch you sweetie :love: ... I am just doing another bulk order of willow carrots, ours last all of 5minutes were ordering 7 at a time lol .... Think im going to stock up. Glad he liked it though :)

However the willow dumbells, willow spiral and willow corn are pretty much untouched :roll: xx

Back