• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

User Name CHange...

You need to ask Tamsin, but I don't think she will change it as a general rule, just because, we'd all want them changed all the time and she'd never get time :lol:

Tamsin, please can I change my username. I either want it as Kelvin.. which is my name. Or can it be changed to Barney and Teds dad?

I made my username when we thought Ted was a female. I wont want to change it again....

It won't happen. I wasn't allowed to change my username and I had an emotive reason.

There's a few people on here who have changed their usernames, unless they just re-joined under a new name but i'm quite sure they didn't as their post counts didn't go down when they started posting under their new names.

It won't happen. I wasn't allowed to change my username and I had an emotive reason.

There's a few people on here who have changed their usernames, unless they just re-joined under a new name but i'm quite sure they didn't as their post counts didn't go down when they started posting under their new names.

It's up to Tamsin to decide as she's the only one who is able to make name changes; she's very busy so it's generally only if there is a very good reason ie. a user signed up with their full name or their email address.

If a member happens to catch her at a quiet time, then she may well put through a change for other reasons but there are often lots of people asking for name changes and so it's not always possible to change every single one. :D:wave:

Back