• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey bit Binky... really need advice - don't know what to do.

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
...what is wrong with her?

First the digging...

( http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/newreply.php?p=5199260&noquote=1 )

Now she has nipped Bailey. Lots of fur from her lower back - not got her skin though.

At first we thought Binky had bitten Bailey under the chin - and fussed her loads, until I realised all the hair under her chin was Binky's.

She has chased her a couple of times a few weeks ago, but not in the last week or so. But as soon as it's done, I put them both back down after checking them over, they were fine - sitting together like normal.

I just don't know what has gotten into her. She is eating and pooing as usual, eyes seem bright etc.

Any advice please? Really am stumped.

Is Binky ok? Any signs that she might be unwell at all?

Maybe restrict their space a bit to see if it calms them down. If neither of them are unwell it might be that Bailey is seeing how far she can push Binky? I don't know though, but I hope that things calm down soon.

xoxo

Thanks Pebbles. They both seem fine - ting and pooing just like normal, eating lots of hay and eyes look clean and bright so don't suspect dental issues (not had any before so not expected).

Not happened for a few days now - well, not that I've seen anyway!

Going to get a load of vinegar this weekend and give the kitchen a good cleaning in case anyone left other animal smells over Christmas from all the visitors. Unlikely, but just to cover that base.

Back