• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and her 5 week old babies :)

Charlie & Lola

Warren Scout
DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

Loving her time away from her babies :)

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

Had to stop posting this is just a small number of 52 photos ha,ha :lol::lol:

oh my heart is breaking :? really wanna keep the four of them with mum and dad but being realistic I think I can only afford.. dont mean fiancialy but time,space to keep two including mum and dad but I have not decided yet really :?:?

we kept all of our accidents - and its so wonderful to have them all - we had 6 babies (now 9 months old); and 5 of them have stuck together [there was an 'I'm top bun' disagreement between two and so one has gone to live with another group of our buns - still with us though]

This week we moved the five - who had been living apart - back in with their mother and her friends - and they are now in a large group of 9 - .

Last edited:
ohhh Barnyard Bunnies dont really know the white/black and blue/white are very much on par size wise and the full blue and full white are on par with each other although smaller than the other two!!! really cant see myself letting any of them go without becoming inconsolable:cry: so we will see what happens over the next few weeks :) maybe i will give up work ha.ha I have 3 girls also, but i would nearly sell them before my bunnies lmfao xx

ohhh Barnyard Bunnies dont really know the white/black and blue/white are very much on par size wise and the full blue and full white are on par with each other although smaller than the other two!!! really cant see myself letting any of them go without becoming inconsolable:cry: so we will see what happens over the next few weeks :) maybe i will give up work ha.ha I have 3 girls also, but i would nearly sell them before my bunnies lmfao xx

Great news that the smallest is now doing well.

Hard decision for you about who to keep. Best of luck.

parsnipbun you did say when i first posted that you kept your 6 accidents and reading some of your posts and looked at the photos of your group they look amazing and you are amazing for having the time and effort to put into your bunnies, I really dont think I can put a bond on 6 total together... dont think i would even know where to start!!! just started working fulltime aswell not a choice but as hubby was in construction,,, my job is now our lifeline :roll::roll:

Back